Let’s make sunscreen a habit and not an exception.
This sunscreen goes beyond a selection of skin-loving ingredients and UV protection. It has a rich milky texture that glides on your skin smoothly, while the added pigments boost visible light protection and prevent any white cast, even for darker skin types. A nuance of sweet-flowery vanilla with juicy berry notes of antioxidant-rich sea buckthorn oil extract will complete the muse-experience.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
• protection against harmful UVA and UVB rays and the signs of early skin aging caused by the sun
• a protective boost against melasma-triggering visible light
• smooth and supple skin that is soft to the touch and radiant to look at
• beautiful satin-matte finish that makes your skin lively, not dull
• comfortable wear in summer and in winter
Important: In the first 2-3 weeks, your skin will become acclimated to your new products. Skin renewal speeds up, and peeling or light dryness can appear. This will normalize once your sebum production is balanced.
HOW TO USE
Shake before use. Apply 2 fingers of our sunscreen to your face, neck and ears. For faster absorption, apply the lotion in small portions. Reapply it, especially after perspiring, swimming or toweling.
Sunscreens with zinc-oxide are a great choice for sensitive skin and during pregnancy. Zinc-oxide is a mild astringent and can make your skin feel tight if your skin is on the dryer end. We recommend you the following steps to address your skin’s individual needs:
Apply our face serum (2) if your skin feels thirsty, and/or use our face moisturizer (3) if your skin is more fragile, irritated or rough due to an impaired skin barrier function, cold weather or sun exposure.
• Ectoin®: the powerful active supporting skin protection from UV and its consequences, reducing wrinkles and fine lines.
• Allantoin and bisabolol: the gentle guardians to soothe your skin.
• Acmella extract: to smoothen your skin surface and soften your wrinkles.
• Natural antioxidants: to neutralize free radicals and keep the appearance of a youthful skin.
• Organic cranberry water: plant water to nourish your skin.
• Murumuru butter: a non-greasy exotic butter that supports skin elasticity and promotes moisture retention.
• A great portion of empathy: for all the unexpected hormone-related events during your day.
VACCINIUM MACROCARPON FRUIT WATER*/**, ZINC OXIDE (non-nano)*, POLYGLYCERYL-3
POLYRICINOLEATE*, COCO-CAPRYLATE/CAPRATE*, ISOSTEARIC ACID*, COCO-CAPRYLATE*, PENTYLENE GLYCOL*, ASTROCARYUM MURUMURU SEED BUTTER*, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE*, GLYCERIN*/**, MICROCRYSTALLINE CELLULOSE*, MAGNESIUM SULFATE*,
ORYZANOL*, ECTOIN*, ACMELLA OLERACEA FLOWER EXTRACT*, ALLANTOIN, AQUA*, ARGININE*, BISABOLOL*, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL*, HIPPOPHAE RHAMNOIDES FRUIT EXTRACT*/**, MAGNOLIA OFFICINALIS BARK EXTRACT*, POLYGLYCERYL-3 RICINOLEATE*,
ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS LEAF EXTRACT*/**, TOCOPHEROL*, VANILLA PLANIFOLIA FRUIT
EXTRACT*, CI 77492*, CI 77491*
* From natural origin (99,5%)
** From organic agricultural source (35,0%)
DID YOU KNOW?
• During pregnancy, our skin is more likely to develop hyperpigmentation – melasma – due to melanocyte-triggering hormones, resulting in the so-called „pregnancy mask”. And it’s not only UV protection we have to pay more attention to. Blue light, also called visible light, which has a longer wavelength than UV light, produces darker and longer-lasting hyperpigmentation than UV(A) rays do. The good news is that sunscreens formulated with pigments are found to provide UV and visible light protection, and this is why we have opted for a pigmented sunscreen. The protection is boosted even more with Ectoin®.
• Sunscreens can be formulated with mineral filters (like zinc oxide or titanium dioxide), with chemical filters (like octocrylene, oxybenzone, avobenzone, etc) or with a mix of these two. It was found that chemical filters were more likely to irritate skin than mineral ones, especially around the eyes. It is recommended to use mineral – also called physical or inorganic – sunscreens during pregnancy.
Love your face sun cream
I'm a sunscreen junkie and I never (or almost never) leave the house without it. I've tested many different brands and some were better than others but I've not yet found the one I love. Until now - my skin is quite dry and this is the first sunscreen that doesn't dry my skin more, it doesn't sit in the cracks, on the contrary, it's moisturizing, and it makes my skin look healthy and dewy, and it doesn't leave that annoying white film almost every other sunscreen does.
Beautifully packaged product. Having dark skin, other products leave a white/purple hue, and this one doesn't. It smells really pleasant and rubs in so well I'm really, really happy that there's a natural product also suitable for Black skin available in Europe. This product is great and needs to be on shelves
I have always felt that sunscreen is just trouble and who has time for that in the morning? So I did not expect that I would ever say this, but I'm a little bit obsessed with this one. Whether cloudy, foggy, rainy or sunny, I wear it every day and love it. My skin went through a great transformation since I used the whole range. But this sunscreen is definitely THE thing.
Really happy that I found this SPF. I have sensitive skin, and always have problems with sunscreens around the eyes. This problem is solved now, and my skin feels incredibly smooth and has an even tone with this SPF. Exactly what I expect from sunscreen for daily use. And the golden label on the dark bottle looks so fancy and elegant! People who see it in my bathroom always ask about it.